Embrace your best
Colt is a global technology business who invest heavily in creating a diverse and inclusive place to work. They recognised that tech’ still has work to do to build a better gender balance across the industry.
Colt aspire to be at the forefront of developing women within telecoms. As part of their women and allies' network, they wanted to support their people to breakdown any perceived barriers to growth and progression and reach their full potential, as well as encouraging diverse conversations about gender equality within the business.
We partnered with Colt and co-created a four-part, online programme, with some home-work in between. Co-facilitated by Chilli and Colt, delivered to a global population, to enable delegates to:
- Understand their own strengths and better utilise them
- Identify their own purpose
- Initiate courageous conversations about their professional and personal ambitions
- Shift mindsets to make their goals a reality
This 90 day blended learning programme included 3 x 1 day classroom sessions, manager activity, delegate assignments and remote learning material.
Feedback was collected 3 months after the programme, to establish lasting impact and we received some brilliant responses:
- 100% of respondents would recommend the sessions.
- 100% of respondents said the session met their expectations of helping them to embrace their best self in the workplace.
- 90% of respondents said they have a better understanding of their strengths and how to communicate them.
- 93% of respondents said they are able to use their increased knowledge and learnings.
We’re really proud that this has led to us delivering a fourth series with Colt.
“Working with Chilli, our WomenPlus network was able to co-create a programme using feedback from network members of development they would find most valuable ” Rachel Collins; Head of DE&I at Colt.”
For the full case study, click here