Chilli Pepper Development Ltd
2.Who We Are
Here are the details that the Data Protection Act 1998 says we have to give you as a 'data controller':
- Our site address is chillipepperdevelopment.co.uk
- Our company name is Chilli Pepper Development Ltd
- Our registered address is: Core, Work Life, Brown Street, Manchester M2 1DH
- Our nominated representative is Peter Starr, Managing Director
3.Types of data we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
'Session cookies' allow us to track your actions during a single browsing session, but they do not remain on your device afterwards.
'Persistent cookies' remain on your device between sessions. We use them to authenticate you and to remember your preferences. We can also use them to balance the load on our servers and improve your experience on our site.
You can visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for more information on how to manage and remove cookies across a number of different internet browsers.
- Mailing Lists – As part of consenting to being on our mailing list we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
This ad-hoc email is designed to add value to the friends of Chilli Pepper Development. We also keep our readers informed of our latest blog, case studies and events.
- Purchase Data- when you purchase a ticket (or tickets), programme, or service through Chilli Pepper Development, your name, address date, email and number will be stored in Eventbrite. Please be assured we do not share your personal details with any other company without your consent.
- CRM – Our CRM system is Hubspot
- Third Parties – we do not share your information with third parties unless we are running a joint event. On these occasions, we may share your name and contact details with them but this is rare and will be clearly identified at your time of interacting with us.
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information for our own analytics.
4.How we use what we collect
We use information about you to:
- Present site content effectively to you
- Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you
- Carry out our contracts with you
- Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to
- Tell you our charges
- Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you. We will also let other people do this, and we (or they) may contact you.
- If you are already our customer, we will only contact you electronically about things similar to what was previously sold to you.
- If you are a new customer, you will only be contacted if there is a relevant need.
7.Disclosing your information
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer
- We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people's property, safety or rights
- We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to [email protected]
9.Changes to this privacy notice
This notice is a living document and will be updated to maintain the safe and secure use of your data.